Questions stolen from =rhodies
• What is the name of your fursona?
• Where did the name of your Fursona come from?
"Nova" is an Native Amercian name from the Hopi people. It can be translated as "Chasing Butterfly" which is somehow accuate to me, cause when I was younger I've always tried to catch peacock butterflys and ran after them.
• What species is your fursona and why did you choose that species?
Nova is a Mexican Wolf. This is my favourite wolf species, especially because of their beautiful colors and size. btw Mexican wolves have the cutest ears ever.
• What color is your fursona and why?
Mainly brown. At the time where I designed her, I thought fursonas HAVE to be very similar to yourself, so I chose my natural hair color.
• What is your fursona's personality and how does this compare to your RL personality?
Nova is very lazy and loves to eat. She is happy, honest and faithful, but leery of strangers. All in all I chose similar character traits to myself. Nova represents me after all.
• What is one item your fursona owns that is significant to you in RL?
Well, my fursona doesn't really own stuff or has special items. She is just a wolf xD
But I don't mind if anyone draws her with purple hipster glasses. I own a pair, because of my bad sight.
• What is one thing you think you would say to your fursona if you could meet?
Is this real life
• What is one thing your fursona would say to you if you could meet?www.youtube.com/watch?v=IF2vNo…
• How has your fursona changed over the years?
I just added her dark marking on her back. The other stuff is mainly the same ^w^
• How long have you had this fursona?
• Would you like to be more like your fursona?
My fursona is not special or has awesome abilities. She just has the same characteristics like me. So I don't want to be more like her, because that's impossible. She IS already me
Feel free to do the questions!
Nova wishes you all a happy weekend <3